My crazy boyfriend made my party Christmas themed complete with a ham dinner and birthday presents under the tree. I love him.
So I picked up Irish honey whiskey to try and someone got me tea for my birthday (a refill. I already knew I loved IOU with honey) and we mixed them. Result: delicious drunk tea. Also, it’s my birthday party! Early but yay!
I made a slideshow about how to create a fictional character… I got most of the information from the ‘start writing fiction’ (free) course on the OpenUniversity website and found it incredibly useful so here’s a visual version for you :)
While I was with my mom at the dollar store helping her pick out decorations for my sisters party a random girl came up to me and told me I had amazing fashion sense and loved the outfit.
Thank you again whoever you are and I’m sad you disappeared before I could ask if you had a tumblr or something.
Absolutely made my day and I will probably wear this outfit to my grave.
Welcome new followers! I underestimated how much people like free stuff… Here I thought I’d only get a few reblogs if any and now I might have to have a 200 follower give away.
100 followers Give Away! (Or close enough)
So I’ve been saying I was going to do this for awhile if I ever tipped over 100 followers but I’m tired of wavering right below so I’m doing it anyway. This is my first give away so forgive me for any complications that might happen.
- Since this is to celebrate followers I decree that you must be following me. (Please and thank you.)
- Likes and reblogs both count. I do not care how many times you reblog, just keep in mind that spamming is rude. (Isn’t it?)
- Have your ask open! I need to be able to message you, yeah? You betcha.
- I’m not sure how much it will cost to ship the cardboard standees so I ask that you live in the US and that you are of course willing to provide an address to ship to. (Bonus if you live in the Tacoma - Seattle area cause then I could meet you, if you’d like, to deliver your things.)
- There will be 6 winners, randomly chosen and they can pick from the list below. (I’ve numbered them so you would get everything included under one of the numbers.)
- The Tardis! It’s a plastic Tardis that opens and has slots/drawers to put cards for if you collect Doctor trading cards. (Or other things, I have one and I keep paper clips and desk stuff in it.) It also comes with a choose your own adventure book. In this catergory you also get the bow tie and the two boxes of english breakfast tea.
- Adventure Time suspenders! Who doesn’t enjoy Jake and Finn? You also get the R2D2 lego pen. (These things are fun to mess with if you’re a fiddler. You can take them apart and put them back together for hours.)
- Hobbit standee. This is from the first Hobbit movie. I used it for a bit to hold books and movies and although I’m sad to see it go I’ll be moving soon and don’t have the room. So if you would like Bilbo’s face staring at you while you sleep, this is the prize for you! Also included: tiny Hobbit ad and three pins. Two of Bilbo and one of Gandalf. (If you’re not excited to put together the shelves as they can be difficult without instructions, the rest of the standee makes for a great poster.
- I have a Les Mis stand as well. All say the same about this one as the Hobbit. It makes a decent movie shelf and if you’re not interested in the shelf part the pictures are on nice sturdy cardboard and will make great posters.
- Star Trek Into Darkness Poster. It looks like the Khan/Benedict one above. I also have stickers and pins that have the picture of Kirk/Pine. I couldn’t take a current picture so I pulled these from google, but I will update later if I can.
- A commission from me. Considering all the art I just posted I figure I can add this in. A sketch or line art of your favourite charcter. (This is really more of a consolation prize. I am not a known artist so I doubt that a drawing will be wanted over these other things.)
I hope this goes over well. If this gets a decent amount of notes I’ll add a few more items for those video game fans. I have PAX things that I wouldn’t mind parting with and many, many posters.. Feel free to ask any questions.
Almost forgot to add an end date. How about the end of July? Might be changed…
Art dump over for now. I think I’m going to put that give away together now. I also plan on a new theme so the annoying stripes will be gone soon I promise.
I think I’ve posted this before. I ended up using this as my art for the tea I made on Adagio. I used pencil and then inked it later.
I’m not so great at the colouring thing but I try. It’s all just coloured pencil. I’ve started into reading more comics and I’m enjoying Green Lantern. This didn’t take me long at all and I just wanted to draw myself so…
Portrait of one of my ex-mangers. His name was Manouso but hardly anyone could pronounce it correctly so he went by Moose. (In fact I’m not sure if that spelling is correct.) I remember before I met him being rather nervous of a manager named ‘Moose’ but he is a small, Greek dude and by far one of the best people I worked with.
Random sketches/drawings of myself-ish. I tend to try new styles often and I never look the same in any of my portraits.