Pax was great but this past weekend I just lost a best friend over stupid reasons and if someone wanted to listen I’d love someone to vent to. Since the person I would go to is no longer an option.
I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. There’s been some delay in sending out the last giveaway stuff but it’s being sorted and people should have things very soon. No one’s complained, which is good, but in case.
Also PAX is this weekend and I’ll probably have another small giveaway if I get a bunch of PAX swag.
For anyone who doesn’t know who Michael Brown is or what’s been going on in Ferguson
- Saturday Aug. 9, 2014: Reports out of Ferguson, MO. that a 17 y/o boy was shot 10 times by police over stolen candy
- He is identified as 18 y/o Michael Brown. The store Mike Brown…
So much TARDIS
My favourite part about this infuser is the little sonic screwdriver at the end of the chain.
I forgot I also had… TARDIS earrings!
I did it. I went on Omegle and found a prompt that was good and RPed with a very lovely person. It was the first time in a very long time.
Making me feel awful when I ask for help is a sure fire way to make sure I never do it again. I would rather struggle and fail silently by myself than succeed with your “No offense” insult.
So today I reached a very huge and kind of unbelievable follower milestone and to celebrate that as well as the release of The Battle of the Five Armies I have decided that it is high time that I do a give away to show you guys how much I love and appreciate you all! I’ve been wanting to do this for the longest time and now I finally have enough money saved up to make this a gooden!
What You Get:
- Lord of the Rings Extended DVD’s
- Bag End Door Necklace
- Hobbit Mole Skin Diary
- Letter Opener of Your Choice
- Your Very Own One Ring
- The Map of Thorin Oakenshield
- Hobbit Plush of your Choice
- Copies of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Novels
- Collectors Edition The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Bilbo and Gollum Statue!
A few standard rules will apply of course just to keep this as fair as possible!
- Seeing as this is a follower giveaway, you must be following me :D
- Likes will not count! Reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your poor followers! ;D
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be comfortable to give me your address, for obvious reasons.
- The winner will be picked completely at random and will have 24 hours to respond before I choose another via a random number generator.
This will stay open until December 1st 2014 and the winner will be contacted December 2nd. Good luck and have fun my pretties!
EDIT: I’m happy to ship anywhere in the world so no worries guys! Enjoy and happy entering! <3
Winners have been chosen! With the way I have it with people picking prizes… I’m not sure if I should message the other winners now or wait until number one has messaged back. What if you guys pick the same thing? I’ll figure it out…
Today is the last day to like and reblog. Winners will be chosen tonight after midnight and messages sent. I see I’m at over 150 so I will have to pull out some older PAX things and do another. =P
My crazy boyfriend made my party Christmas themed complete with a ham dinner and birthday presents under the tree. I love him.
So I picked up Irish honey whiskey to try and someone got me tea for my birthday (a refill. I already knew I loved IOU with honey) and we mixed them. Result: delicious drunk tea. Also, it’s my birthday party! Early but yay!
I made a slideshow about how to create a fictional character… I got most of the information from the ‘start writing fiction’ (free) course on the OpenUniversity website and found it incredibly useful so here’s a visual version for you :)